The Weekly Edit: 1 August

In an attempt to keep this space of mine alive, allow me to present to you The Weekly Edit, where I pick out some of my favourite outfits, styling ideas and inspirations from the World Wide Web. 

Online window shopping is no longer a mindless activity for me now, hurray! 

Love it? Hate it? Can't even be bothered about it? Would love to hear your thoughts. 



A romantic long sleeved printed blouse over a boyish jumpsuit. Plus those shiny heeled boots? 
Pretty fresh. Looks like a winner to me. 

Cynthia Belted Strap Jumpsuit on sale now at Pomelo


Those curly locks a la St. Vincent are making me feel all sort of things, but mostly about how I would end looking like a coffee shop beer lady if I were to attempt said look. Sigh. 

Digging the 70's styling here as well. 

Silky Mini Square Scarf from Urban Outfitters


That cute printed neck scarf adds interest to an otherwise basic outfit. That brings me to Lesson #1: Accessories make a whole lotta difference to your get-up. Just make sure you pick the right ones. 

Peplum Tank Top and Denim Jogger Pants (coming soon!) from UNIQLO.


Print-on-print-on-print sounds like a hot mess when you think about it, but I had a change of mind when I saw this beauty posing in front of an overly-photogenic landscape, looking all relaxed and at home in her get-up. 

Missoni's Autumn Winter 16/17 Campaign starring model Frederikke Sofie, from Design Scene.


Catch you next week. (Fingers crossed!)

Comments

Popular Posts