The Weekly Edit: 8 August



A pop of red lippy does wonders to your look. Speaking of which, I need to get my hands on these ones from Bobbi Brown... 

Long Leather-Effect Jacket from Zara.




I'm such a rookie with things all pertaining to makeup, but it was love at first sight when I made my first few beauty purchases, including a Smoky Eyeshadow Palette from this brand. I'm guessing a trip Down Under is long overdue? ;) 

Eye Like It Winter Floral Eyeshadow Palette from Sportsgirl


Effortless is a lightweight dress worn over smooth, bronzed, sun-kissed skin. With hair tied up in a loose chignon and a pair of dainty gold hoop earrings, this look is the outfit for days when you want to look put-together despite the weather getting a little too hot for comfort. 

Serefina Striped Dress from Free People



I have been a fan of Australian model Abbey Lee-Kershaw ever since her days as a hippie-haute-couture model for Gucci, particularly because of her distinctive features - between her two front teeth reveals this ever slight gap that suggests a different notion of beauty that one is usually accustomed to, and her gaunt-looking face has always looked weirdly attractive to me. 

She is often spotted in bohemian-esque outfits, so imagine my surprise when she took on something a little brighter with the play of primary colours in one of her latest magazine covers. The end result? Pretty damn perfect, as always. 

Abbey Lee-Kershaw for Sunday Times Style Magazine, from Design Scene

Catch you fellas next week! x

Comments

Popular Posts