Spring Wardrobe update

Hey there! Just thought I'd drop by and post a quick update. The school semester at UWA has ended and we're in the middle of the examination period. I've submitted all my major assignments and am in the midst of prepping for my German examination on 12 Nov. Afterwards, it's freeeeedom! *insert dancing twins emoji* 

Anyway, it's nice to be able to throw on a T-shirt and jeans when I head out, seeing that the weather is finally warming up. It's been real fun bundling up and piling on layers, but now it's time to make way for clothes that are more appropriate for Spring. 

Does that mean shorter hemlines and brighter colors? Haha not exactly! I haven't had time to scope for affordable clothes around Perth, hence the lack of new 'finds' to show you guys. Instead, i'm bringing out my old favourites: graphic T-shirts, comfy pants and fun accessories :)

Clockwise: 

  1. Studio Tangs black and leopard print sandals "Wait what? Leopard print?" Haha yes! Didn't know I had it in me to embrace such a crazy print hahaha. Decided to start small by introducing them on my feet first. Leopard prints are tricky. There's a thin line between looking awesome-stylish and looking like Janice from Friends (haha!) I bought these for less than 20SGD during a sale and I look forward to wearing them out!
  2. Black and White checkered scarf I always make an effort to bring my scarf everywhere I go. When the weather starts getting chilly again, I can bust this out and make do with this while I head to the nearest heater that I can find hahaha. 
  3. Bracelets from Lovisa Lovisa sells really affordable accessories and they have sales every now and then. I have a small collection of rings as well, but I always seem to lose them! 
  4. H&M dark grey crop singlet I bought this back in early June and it costs around 5SGD if I remember correctly. Awesome price aside, this singlet reveals the sides and even a little of the cups of your bra. That makes it a little inappropriate for everyday wear but that can easily be solved by wearing a jacket over it. 
  5. Forever 21 Oh Snap! tee I've had this shirt for over a year now, and I must say that it's quite the conversation starter. (Go on stranger, you can read my T-shirt... hahahaha) I'm a sucker for fun graphic shirts.
  6. Forever 21 James Bond 'Octopussy' tee How rad are those Japanese characters? This tee is very comfy and it goes great with everything in my wardrobe. 
  7. Zara TRF cropped sweater This is one of the many purchases I made during Zara's sale in July. As far as 'Spring dressing' goes, I am only ready to embrace cactuses, not flowers! haha as Miranda Priestly would say: "Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking." #Queen
  8. Zara TRF ripped jeans and Uniqlo cigarette trousers These babies are making a repeat appearance because they really go with almost everything. I can now wear them on their own instead of having to wear tights underneath. Usually warmer weather = shorts and skirts, but I've taken a liking to modest dressing... (hahha who am i kidding) but really, long layers are my kinda thing at the moment. 
  9. Pavement clutch This is my current OBSESSION, mainly because 1. the print is really awesome and 2. it costs 2.50AUD (shut the front door!!!) haha. I chanced upon this really rad clutch when I was shopping for clothes for my brother at a children's clothing store called Pavement. I can't wait to bring this baby out. 
  10. T-bar 'Rumble in the Jungle' singlet Well of COURSE I had to get another shirt. haha! Many of the singlets and cropped tees today have really large armholes (why?!) hence i've been looking for one that fits nicely without exposing the sides of my bra. This singlet is pretty much god-sent. At a price of 5AUD, i'll TAKE IT. 

Soooo that's about it for today! Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great week ahead. Can't wait to be back in Singapore :)

Comments

Popular Posts