If Couples were Desserts

/ Monday, March 10, 2014 /
Hi y'all! I've unofficially graduated from school!!! *cue raining confetti*

It's great to be able to finally take a breather, but I've been slacking too much at home and I've become extremely lazy. All I ever seem to do is sleep, eat and watch TV shows on my laptop. 

This is really bad. Like, Michael Jackson Bad. 

And SOOO, I thought I'd spend some time whipping together this small write-up that I did for my magazine editing module in school and share it with you guys! 

This write-up was really fun to do as I like how the most unexpected things (like desserts, in this case) can actually represent topics that many of us are familiar with (couples, dating). 

I am definitely not a staff with experience in the love department, but the idea of describing different kinds of couples by using desserts sounded like a pretty interesting idea to me. 

(Click on the image below to enlarge it!)

Photos taken by me, Cherylaida Baharuddin and Siti Murnira 

Helen, who is the owner of Dove Desserts, is a friend of my mom's so I'm really grateful that I got to taste all these desserts for my assignment! 

Do drop by her shop for a bowl of sweet goodness! :)
Blk 22 Lor. 7 Toa Payoh #01-21 
S 310022 (Food Centre & Market)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Sheryl Bites, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger