Lucky '13

/ Friday, January 11, 2013 /
Hey guys, so sorry that I've been neglecting this blog T__T 

First off, I'd like to wish y'all a very happy 2013! May it be filled with lots of happiness, love and laughter. 

2012 has been a really fulfilling year and I can't be anymore thankful for every opportunity given to me.

  • Volunteering for Men's Fashion Week, Haute Couture Week and Women's Fashion Week in which all were held at Marina Bay Sands Singapore was tiring but worth it nonetheless. 














The fashionable people, frantic backstage happenings, new crazy-fun friends, breathtaking garments. All of that.

Highlights include seeing the great Mr. Kenzo Takada (designer of Kenzo) himself in the flesh and witnessing Chinese Designer Guo Pei's couture runway collection. So. Damn. Surreal!!!

  • 3 week long trip to Perth, Western Australia with my best friends E, A and my beloved course mates.













It was the longest overseas trip I've ever gone on and it taught me a lot. It was truly 3 weeks' worth of freedom, fun and exploration. 

Highlights include having my 18th birthday celebrated there. My friends and I spent the night running around the deserted streets of Fremantle. It was drizzling and there were drunk people here and there. Dashing to catch the last bus back to the city was pretty insane. Thinking about this experience always puts a smile on my face. 
  • Volunteering for Audi Fashion Festival. We're talking Mugler, Roland Mouret and Zac Posen! *__* Oh and Sheila Sim is very lovely in person. 

Best thing about AFF was the friends I made from there. They are a bunch of fashionable, fun and funny group of people who never fail to cheer me up. 
  • "If you wish to be loved, love!" Learning to love people around me. 
















Credits to Elizabeth, Lloyd, Nobelle and Mizah for the pictures

This year, I was blessed to be able to forge great relationships with new people in my life. New friends E and W, thank you for being here. 

Not forgetting my old friends and my family who've always been there through the ups and downs.

Last but not least, I made a whole lotta room in my heart for K, that's for sure. These people are my everything. I'd like to take care of them and share my love with them for as long as I can. 

Cheers, everyone. Here's to a very fabulous and fashionable 2013. 

Oh, and be sure to check out my instagram @sherylbites too! :>

 
 

1 comments:

{ INTIZ } on: January 27, 2013 at 10:57 PM said...

Nice lifestyle & like your looks :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Sheryl Bites, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger