"Choice of sauce, ma'am?" "Mustard, please."

/ Tuesday, June 12, 2012 /
One shirt two ways: Boyish or Preppy? 

Photo credit: Ayesha Shaikh and Joceline
Helloooo! Thought I'd share with you all how I would style my favorite and comfiest T-shirt . For a more relaxed look, I paired my shirt with really roomy and baggy jeans. For a preppier look, I kept navy blue as the standard color and brightened things up with a mustard-colored skirt.

The mustard-colored skirt is the newest addition to my wardrobe and I got it while shopping with my friend Laura at the Zouk Flea and Easy event last Sunday :) Gonna experiment with more bright colors rather than stick to my usual black/blue/white routine... 

Hope you guys have a great week ahead!

Triple threat: Navy Blue Blazer from Paper Scissors, Men's Shirt from Cotton On, Skirt from MuseAve, Shoes from Converse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Sheryl Bites, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger