Perth, Western Australia

/ Friday, March 23, 2012 /
Wearing my friend's shades, knit sweater from Forever 21, mom's vintage backpack, jeans from Mango, sister's old brogues, (the scarf comes free with every purchase of the April issue of Girlfriend magazine, nice eh?)
Perth is beautiful, and the weather's amazing. I'm on my fifth day here in Perth and the exchange programme with the University of Western Australia has been really enriching. Had cookies and cream ice cream by the Swan river and just came back from shopping at Harbour Town shopping centre. We're talking 5 dollar shirts and 3 dollar accessories, my friend!!

Gonna have a taste of the legendary Fish n Chips by the boardwalk at Fremantle tomorrow. Definitely looking forward to that!

Time passes by really quickly when you're having fun. Australia has been awesome but I'm missing my daddy already (yes i'm a daddy's girl), my bros and best friends. Till then, let me spend some time hanging out my furry koala friends. See you guys soon!

1 comments:

{ Vera } on: March 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM said...

Nice pictures!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Sheryl Bites!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger